Patient Info / Forms
Are you living with a chronic pain condition? Occupational or Physical therapy may be a good option for you.
At Choice Rehabilitation, we are dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At our Decatur, IN occupational and physical therapy clinic, we are here to help you get back to enjoying your life, free of nagging aches and pains.
What you should expect from your first visit with us:
- When you arrive at our office, you will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and scheduling appointments so you can focus on your recovery.
- Next, you will meet with an occupational or physical therapist for the initial evaluation. During the evaluation, our therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Try to be as honest as possible. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Expect your movement, strength, coordination, and much more to be evaluated during your evaluation. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to our therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination!
- Our therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Our therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will get an individualized treatment program, will receive one on one care, and our occupational and physical therapists collaborate daily to provide optimal treatment and outcomes.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of our therapist. We offer many convenient consultation times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Our therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How to prepare for your visit to our office
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office at (260) 724-2400 to verify your insurance benefits.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first consultation.
Fill out your new patient forms before your first visit
If you would like to save time on your first visit, please complete the Online Registration below or print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first consultation.
New Client Consent
New Client Intake Form
Don’t have time to print them off beforehand? No worries! Simply allow extra time before your consultation to fill them out in our clinic. At Choice Rehabilitation, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit – contact us today!